Advice On Rainbow Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

luque

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i thought i may ask first so i'n not wrong. so in what topic should they be posted in?

luke

Rainbowfish are not Cyprinids, Characins or Atherinids. In this forum, Oddballs is probably the right place - that's where the profiles are but here in Chit Chat would be fine. :good:

i need advce on what sex and what type i have a piccy but it doesn't have the picture button on this page

luke

Rainbowfish are not Cyprinids, Characins or Atherinids. In this forum, Oddballs is probably the right place - that's where the profiles are but here in Chit Chat would be fine. :good:

True, but if you look at the description of that forum topic on the main page it says rainbowfish questions should be put in that forum.

True, but if you look at the description of that forum topic on the main page it says rainbowfish questions should be put in that forum
Good spot tmack - no wonder luque wasn't sure where to post his Q. :lol:

i need advce on what sex and what type i have a piccy but it doesn't have the picture button on this page

luke

PM me the pic if you want and i'll answer it or post it on here for you. :good:

or upload it to somewhere like photobucket the copy the img tags and paste them here

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back