thefaxmachine
Fish Fanatic
Hi peeps, advice please...
My neighbour wants to get rid of his Discus fish due to him moving - I would ask for the tank too but its quite a shambolick setup to be honest so re-homing this discus would be in its favour (and besides, I dont have the room either!)
My tank setup (200 Litre) has 10 x Glowlight Tetra, 6 x Cardinal Tetra, 3 x Guppy, 5 x Harlequin Rasbora, 1 x Cory and 1 x African Dwarf Frog.
Now my last experience of having a Discus in a previous setup didn't prove too good - he turned into such a bully despite everyone informing me they are quite peaceful.
Would a Discus be compatable with my other fish?
My neighbour wants to get rid of his Discus fish due to him moving - I would ask for the tank too but its quite a shambolick setup to be honest so re-homing this discus would be in its favour (and besides, I dont have the room either!)
My tank setup (200 Litre) has 10 x Glowlight Tetra, 6 x Cardinal Tetra, 3 x Guppy, 5 x Harlequin Rasbora, 1 x Cory and 1 x African Dwarf Frog.
Now my last experience of having a Discus in a previous setup didn't prove too good - he turned into such a bully despite everyone informing me they are quite peaceful.
Would a Discus be compatable with my other fish?









