Addictive Hobby

Floyds mum

Fish Herder
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I never knew fish keeping was soo addictive lol

I bought my first tank, swapped it for another and is on a solid wood table by my door.
I bought the another tank, sold it and bought a fourth, swapped that one for the current fifth one which is next to the second? lol

I dont have any more space for any more tanks though without getting rid on alot of my things like clothes lol or tv and relevant addons Unless.................
i bought a small one (say a starter kit 20ish litres) put a black backing on (cardboard coloured in black or with sticky back plastic) round 2/3 sides and stood on my bedroom windowsill cos its plenty long enough :shout: hmmmm could work lol
 
Far too addictive not to mention the fact it seems to get more and more expensive

Oh yes lol has cost me about £300 just for tanks and stands lol but they do look gorgeous though lol
 
So addictive, I still prowl Ebay for larger tanks, even though I haven't the money at the moment, but there's always the future, so just watch this space.
 
This has become really addictive for me, as well. My first small tank was purchased in July and now I have four tanks and 12 fish. I'd like to get one more - a 5-gallon (to replace one of the smaller tanks), but that would be the limit simply because the amount of time this is taking up! Also, my husband is about to have me committed. :0
 

Most reactions

Back
Top