Addict Banners

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thread queen, oh god! :lol:

I just tried to edit the entire first page.. :( It told me I posted too many images. Which sucks. ..Guess that means I have to either leave it, or just make a whole new post to avoid them getting lost!

Edit :: forget doing that.. that just means I have to paste all the IMG codes again, and that was a pain in the butt.
I'm just making my photobucket album public, and then posting the link. People can go in there and choose for themselves.

TFF Banners

Et voila!

I have sleeping problems too, I go to bed around 1 p.m and wake up at 9:30 p.m then I'm up all night again :lol: but if I want to get back on regular sleeping I just stay up all night and all day until night time comes again, then I'm sleeping before 9 p.m :p Or I get out the alcohol, that usually works too :thumbs:

But those banners littlefishie, are really nice! well done :cool:

Health services told me not to drink, because it just makes you wake up and pee all night long. And frequent waking up to pee just ruins sleeping. And I can't do allnighters.. I tried once, ask Dan.. we were on MSN til about 8am and then I couldn't do it anymore so I went to bed and skipped class. ..I just want some shuteye! lol

And thanks! :D They're keeping me busy during my insomniac times.
Like now.
At 4:10am.
I'm so glad it's Sunday tomorrow..

maybe put the TFF banners link in your sig so people can see?

DD

Damn! I just finished my own goldfish one! :p

Anway, heres another one, I found the picture on these very forums....so yeah, its very official! :X >.<

:D

blackmoor.jpg

Can i just get new world cichlids on the bottom and then Fishy 411 on the top and then a Gold sev as the background. DO u already have a pic? Thanks a lot. THese banners are great! :clap: :band:

Most reactions

Back