AAACK!!!!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

White Whale

Granola bar gone bad....
Reaction score
Add two more to my stable of bettas.... Two cambodians....

I need help. Everytime I go to Petco, my hands shake and my eyes lead me to the aquarium section....
:whistle:

Itty Bitty Betta said:
Add two more to my stable of bettas.... Two cambodians....

I need help. Everytime I go to Petco, my hands shake and my eyes lead me to the aquarium section....
:whistle:
I know your pain! I went to Pittsburgh, PA for Thanksgiving and came back home to Virginia with a pink/opaque betta male!

I'm sick, I tell ya! You, my dear, are not alone. :crazy:

Itty I have had friends say:
"Put the Crack Pipe down,"
and Don't inhale"
"Slowly step away from the Crack Pipe.

But I have never had one say:
"Stay away from The Petco,"
"Slowly remove your eyes off of the poor mistreated fish,
Now inhale and put the fish down."

:kira:
Poor Itty :lol:
Signed,
Sondan

Oh congradulations, Itty Bitty Betta :thumbs: :clap: Two more beautiful bettas have found a good home!

You are really getting quite a collection there! :nod: And they are all so lovely--all those different colors!!!!! :D

congrats on your new Boyz, Itty!

i mean... Boooo, bad Itty! how dare you take home two more gorgeous, mistreated, 'Take-Me-Home' Bettas!

:p

Tenx, guys! Now my mother is getting into this. I thought she wanted a yellow one - and I am trying my best looking for a yellow one - but now she wants the cambodians for herself! I guess it's the way they are presented. Due to space constraints, they are kept in those one-quart Small World containers, but it is a very cute setup. Their containers are lined with dark blue gravel with a sprinkling of pink gravel to accent. And each has a little silk plant. I don't know why they don't present bettas this way at the LFS. It can easily go for $12 to $15 packaged that way. Plus, the betta has a bit of swimming and flaring room to boot.

Raphael freaked out with the little maroon silk plant in his abode, so I took it out. Alpha was moved to a New World 1 gallon. It looks pretty nice, but I don't think the pink gravel fits with that. I think I'll go with either neutral stone or light blue gravel and maybe try out which betta looks best in it. But I'd hate to split up any of the groups.

I'll post pics as soon as the new digital camera that was ordered arrives. It's due sometime next week.

Itty Bitty Betta said:
But I'd hate to split up any of the groups.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you sound like me, I'm a freak about splitting up those that have been neighbors for so long :lol:

I was going to say something to you about your sig the other day when it said "do I hear 10?" :lol: I thought "naaaah,maybe 11 or 12" You can't just get ONE ,you KNOW he's going to need a buddy :lol: :wub:

wuvmybetta said:
Itty Bitty Betta said:
But I'd hate to split up any of the groups.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you sound like me, I'm a freak about splitting up those that have been neighbors for so long :lol:

I was going to say something to you about your sig the other day when it said "do I hear 10?" :lol: I thought "naaaah,maybe 11 or 12" You can't just get ONE ,you KNOW he's going to need a buddy :lol: :wub:
I'll probably change the gravel and switch Pinball and Alpha. Alpha doesn't seem to care where he's placed - he just wants to eat.

Most reactions

Back