A Video Of Some Of My Clown Loaches

I've just added another 7 to my shoal :rolleyes: upto 22 now. Cant resist the cute little things. Range fro 2" t0 9".

i'll have to record mine eating outa my hand now :| Did it tonight with some muscles...they tend to attack my fingers too! :\

I have 26! But they rarely are all at once in a shoal. :D

My lot of young Clowns, going a bit bananas for Novo Tabs

Sorry for low quality, done on an old camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQq9RLord_I

Picking up another 6 clowns at the weekend, offloading my tripple red caca males if anyone is interested (can be see in in video). pick up near oxford. Will probably shift my bolivians too.

what are you feeding them to eat of your hand ???
i only have 3 ! but there all over 6 years old very active in day still , they fight sometimes with loud clicks

Mussels. :)

Tizer, better watch out that your loaches don't tear out the cories eyes. They tend to do that eventually... :(

Nice vids. , thank you for sharing. Really liking those plecs. . . :drool:

Cheers, Sean

what are you feeding them to eat of your hand ???
i only have 3 ! but there all over 6 years old very active in day still , they fight sometimes with loud clicks

I can use mussels and frozen bloodworm with mine, actually, i can use anything, they all come to the surface and have a go at my hand! I think you will find its confidence in the fish from having so many of its own kind in the tank. 3 of them will feel insecure, hence you probably wont find them interacting with you as much as you might like.

Mussels. :)

Tizer, better watch out that your loaches don't tear out the cories eyes. They tend to do that eventually... :(

never known, heard or seen anything like that from the clowns. They do tussle with one another though attempting to bite each others sides, which i can only assume is an act of dominance.

I'd like to get rid of my corys truth be told, i just cant be bothered to catch them :)

Most reactions

Back