A Video Of Some Of My Clown Loaches

Iiriva

Fish Crazy
Reaction score

Enjoy and try to be a good keeper to these wonderful fish!

Quite an outstanding looking school! Wish I had the room to do the same.

Nice vid! . I'm also considering getting maybe 6 of these for my 5ft tank as they are really playful & I just love watching them.
Something to consider over the next few weeks whilst my new tank settles down.
Thanks for putting the video up. Although, do you find they are quite shy during the day?

Lovely Fish could watch them all day :) mine arnt shy in the day time at all sometimes they will hide for an hour or two but theyre always out playing in the bubbles .

Quite an outstanding looking school! Wish I had the room to do the same.

It depends. They are nocturnal, so it's quite normal that you don't see them during day time. They need a lot of space and a lot of good hiding places to feel confortable. :)

Nice vid :>

I find my young ones are out all the time while the slightly older ones hide more. Hoping that in time they venture out some more. I can get the young ones to feed out of my hand quiet easily :>

Nice vid :>

I find my young ones are out all the time while the slightly older ones hide more. Hoping that in time they venture out some more. I can get the young ones to feed out of my hand quiet easily :>

Yes, same thing here! The young ones a more active than the older ones, there are days when I don't see the big ones at all. Like when taking this video, that's not all of them at all as the older ones are hiding. :D And there are few young ones that I can hand feed, too. Older ones don't do that. :)

What a great video and a lovely long tank. I can never drag myself away when my CL's do there dancing up and down so much fun thanks for sharing.

Regards onebto.

Love clowns they are so cheeky but now decided to go back to dwarf cichlids so going to sell my 7 on and thinking of cockatoo cichlids dont know if anyone in here has had these or not,will put a pic of clowns so apptley named fish on later,YL.

I don't need piranhas, I have hungry clown loaches! :D

I love how clumsy and awkward clown loaches are! If I had a large enough tank, I would have some myself!

That 125 gal in your sig could work no?
Now that its empty I supposed it could (stand needs a lot of work before i can use it again) But its a 4x2x2. Wouldn't a longer tank be more ideal for them?

It's a bit too small, I'm afraid... I'd suggest 6 feet the minimum. :blink:
That's what I thought, which is why it never really crossed my mind to use that tank for clowns. Eventually I would like to get a 6footer, but that costs money lol

Most reactions

Back