A Video For You Clown Loach Lovers

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Lestat999

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This was previously posted to an older thread. I have now cleaned the glass...

Great to see big loaches look relatively small, because of the huge tank volume. :)

Did you adopt "VickiandKev"'s Clown Loach group? Crazy to think it was now two years ago when I met them in Fareham, one of the Aborichthys elongatus they got me is still around today in my 5x2x2.

I did take on Vickiandkevs fish. I was very happy to, as some of them I had rehomed with them a couple of years before when I sold my 6' tank. So to get them back was great!!!

It's great to see another tank which is actually big enough for clown loaches! :good:

Thanks all, there are 17 in there at the moment but I will be rehoming the 5 small ones leaving just 12. These 12 are all over 8" though, with the biggest well over 12" now. It is a big tank but if you take into account the 5 fully grown Yasuhikotakia modesta, 6 large angels & the nearly 2' giant gourami it takes it's toll on the filters, otherwise I would have so many more clowns in there as they are by far my favourites.

They are huuuuuge! Mine got to about quarter of that size but then I added some new fish, turned out they had whitespot, my clownloaches were covered in it and they died. :sad:

Awww they're amazing. I love clownies ... really wish I could keep them to their maximum size instead of only having them for a few years before rehoming.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back