A species only 60L tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I would put them in the smaller 50/50 tank. When you get your RO water make sure you tell the shop you want straight RO and not remineralised. When I used to buy it they always assumed you wanted minerals added because that is what most people do. (Its also slightly cheaper without).

Yes definitely will test it first, I trust the aquatic shop I got it from but you can never be too careful!
New babies come on Friday and I have some cherry shrimp ordered aswell any advice for which tank they should be in? The half and half tank or the big tank with harder water fish?
Or their own tank all together I have a 40L they couldbe on there own in if needs be? But I would prefer not to have yet another tank up and running I need a bigger house for all my tanks, no one warned me how addictive fish are!!!!

I meant to test the hardness of the mixed water to see if it was where you wanted it lol but that's a good point

I would put them in the smaller 50/50 tank. When you get your RO water make sure you tell the shop you want straight RO and not remineralised. When I used to buy it they always assumed you wanted minerals added because that is what most people do. (Its also slightly cheaper without).
Oops I didn't know to check that first I will for my next batch.
It was cheaper than I expected it to be, £3 for 20L so heres hoping it's the right stuff... thanks for your help

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back