A short vid I like of Falaka puffers in a tank of Jewel cichlids.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Geeees that is a lucky tank how long have they been together? Is that a polleni I can see in there too? Those puffers could take the whole tank out at any moment I don’t think I could live with the stress.

Those cichlids don't look as brazen as they can be when they are in that setup. ;)

I think the Ohio Fish Rescue gang should put there MBU puffer in the 20' long Mbuna tank. I mean,those African cichlids outbreed rabbits and if the Mbu should eliminate a slow one every now and then,not that unnatural. Better than watching it just sit on the gravel all day in a cube tank that they say is 500 gallons but does not look it.

Looking at the comments of that video they say the puffers had to be split up as they developed a taste for the smaller fish!!

Mbus are cool fish but huge they come from the Congo river and are not really suited to the water from rift lakes.

If people want small community puffers check out Schoudenti or spotted Congo puffers. Same looks as Mbu and fahaka but much smaller and friendlier. Or if you want even smaller look at red eye red tails which is what I’m going for in my 100ltr soon.

wow- Forgot to even read the comments. I let that slip.

Not gonna lie it seems something really stupid like I’d do ?

I see...it was in Martins reply. The last comment.
I should have known..its its too good to be true...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back