A Load Of Fish For A Relatively Calm Dwarf Puffer & A Few Tank Mat

Skeuer

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, there im looking for a dwarf puffer hopefully with a placid temperament as i would like him to live with a few neon tetras hopefully, however also willing to take him with some proven compatible tank mates!

I have a 2ft 15 gal set up and my fish are rapidly becoming too big for my tank, while i dont have the money for an upgrade.

Fish to trade include: * A breeding pair of Kribensis
* 1 Male Blue Gourami, amazing colouration, with a hint of gold.
* 1 RTBS, quite a character, growing very fast
* 2 Tiger barbs needing a bigger family! :(
* 7 Khuli Loaches, if I can catch them ;) (they also need a sandy substrate which I dont have right now and feel sorry for them)
* 1 Gold Nugget Plec, no sure which L number, can take pictures if you need.

I live in bath and cant travel very far, but ask and ill see what i can manage! Thanks :)

We have a young dwarf puffer, who is relatively nice for a puffer. He was very nice to our new clown loach whilst in quarantine with him in a small quarantine tank, didn't bother with the banjo catfish being quarantined either. But he did decide to munch on our female European rams fins, left her fins quite a mess, but didn't attack her body, he left the male alone, just nipped at the female :huh: ? As of yet, she's he only fish he's taken a disliking too and we have lots of community fish.
Only problem is i'm prettttyyyy far away from you! I don't mind travelling to deliver/collect, i do it all the time when i sell lizards, but it could end up costing more than would be sensible :/

Have you considered keeping the 2 tiger barbs and getting a couple more to keep with the puffer? Tiger barbs themselves can be a bit nippy & semi aggressive so could hold their own against a puffer who wasn't a psycho!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back