A Good Tank Combo?

Trico

New Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Well. I plan on getting a 55-125 gallon tank, and I want a bunch of schooling fish. I was thinking about putting a lot of Coryodoras and neon tetras together, with some little otos to help maintain extra algae growth. Would this be a peaceful tank, with every fish coexisting with one another?
 
TFFwelcomesign.jpg


I do not see any problems to this...but.

Neon Tetras should not go into a new freshly cycled tank. Neon Tetras need an established tank, a tank that has been up and running for 6+ months.

Neon Tetras cannot not tolerate any fluctuation in the water parameters (Ammonia and NitrIte)

-FHM
 
So I'll add the corys first, since they're pretty hardy. And after the cycling has had a little more time to mature say, maybe another month or 2? I should at the neons?

And thanks for the warm welcome :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top