A Good Horror Movie?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

seen all the elm st and texas chainsaw/leather hands when i was really young ( explains a lot huh lol) .. but the movie that scared me most ( after hostel) was the village :lol: its a real head work movie

:lol: i watched freddy crougar when i was young, and i freaked he kept coming to me in my dreams :X

After watching ..I can't recall if it was film 1 or 2, when I was about 6 years old, where Nancy is in the bath and his hand comes up between her legs, grabs her and drags her down under the water.

I REFUSED to go in the bath alone for months and months in case Freddy tried to grab me. I made my mother come in and sit with me so I didn't fall asleep and end up where Freddy could get me :lol:

The Exorcism Of Emily Rose. That film scared me.

:lol: i watched freddy crougar when i was young, and i freaked he kept coming to me in my dreams :X

After watching ..I can't recall if it was film 1 or 2, when I was about 6 years old, where Nancy is in the bath and his hand comes up between her legs, grabs her and drags her down under the water.

I REFUSED to go in the bath alone for months and months in case Freddy tried to grab me. I made my mother come in and sit with me so I didn't fall asleep and end up where Freddy could get me :lol:

:lol:
The Exorcism Of Emily Rose. That film scared me.
true a great film

Rofl, that was def the first one. The first Elm Street was the absolute best.
The parts that always freaked me out during that movie... when he's in the alley, and his arms get super long... UGH
And when Nancy falls asleep in school and dreams about her friend in the clear bodybag. That part always scared me.

Just bought mirrors on amazon. Sounds like a good film.

WOW!

Thanks guys and girls for all the suggestions :)

Looks like I'll be busy for quite some time :D

Wolf Creek, I almost stopped watching it at one point. Its horrible, and apparently based on a true story.

I agree.
The starved dogs that would eat you alive chained up. That bit was awful.

I actually didn't like Mirrors. Some parts of it were ok, but I found the movie to be boring for the most part.

go to the pics and see drag me to hell. It's a film that you actually have to laugh at to take away the pain lol it's so ### scary.

WOW!

Thanks guys and girls for all the suggestions :)

Looks like I'll be busy for quite some time :D

Well, whatever you watch next... whatever anyone watches next horror movie-wise, come back and report on it and tell us all about it :D
What you thought of it, etc etc :)

Stir Of Echo's not really a horror as such but is a really good film

The Messengers
Sixth Sense
Insanitarium
I Know who killed me
Shrooms (Very Very Trippy Film ! )
Vacancy
1408.. The one with the hotel room that no-one ever lasts in ? Amazing !

Stephen Kings IT...If you hate clowns do not watch it . i'm petrified of them everytime the circus tune came on the tv the pillow went over my face ! lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back