A few words of advice for small business owners

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yup.
“Luckily” didn't make enough in 2022 to have to do taxes. This year though? Defiantly. 😐
One thing I have to remember is to keep a running list of all expenses. I can write those off :)
You still have to file, even if you don’t have to pay anything. My taxes were $0 this year, but you can get in big trouble if you don’t file, especially as an llc

You still have to file, even if you don’t have to pay anything. My taxes were $0 this year, but you can get in big trouble if you don’t file, especially as an llc
I was a minor last year and was considered a dependent still because I didn't make enough to support myself.
I also didn't file to be an LLC until this year.
Because of those reasons, I don't have to file.

Sadly yes.... You can... Id never but I've seen them listed. You can also buy shrimp and snails...
Wouldn't ever buy live animals from Amazon
Amazon refunded my full $82, half for the 3 dojos and half for overnight shipping & the guy said to keep them .

Amazon refunded my full $82, half for the 3 dojos and half for overnight shipping & the guy said to keep them .
Yahhh... There may be a few good experiences, but I just personally would never order live animals off Amazon. MAYBE live plants, but otherwise no lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back