A few questions

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

jordan barnhart

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
In my tank I have many plants, I am at 2.4 watts per gallon in my 55 Gallon tank with c02 injector. I went to the lake to fish and kept pulling in this junk that looks like cobomba, as a matter of fact i think thats what it is. Anyways, I kept it in my livewell for a while and stopped fishing basically to skim the shores in search of other plants and bogwood/driftwood and what not.

I found this lilly thing that looks amazing as it floats on top, and has a stem going to the gravel, and alot of that cobomba looking stuff. It has just grown and grown in 3 days.

I also found 3 large pieces of the coolest bogwood/driftwood I''ve ever seen. My fish seem to love it and Yes i DID clean it/boil it. After 2 weeks all is good. PH went from 7.6 to 7.8 is the only difference I saw. Anyways, whenever I get my camera tomarrow, I want to grab some shots and get some opinions on what plants these may be. etc

Thx in advance

Also this cobomba looking stuff has a really nice bright green color. My fish love it but it can be kind of brittle. Very lush and I let most of it float. Looks so good.

I also buy the bulbs wal-mart sells, I think the Aponogeton is awesome. I have it growing like mad and it even puts off seeds/bulbs or w/e and sprouts new plants.

I'll grab some shots of the little seedling one sprout Aponogeton as well..

Does the Cabomba-like plant look like this?:
eurasian-water-milfoil.jpg

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

Most reactions

Back