A Disgusting Disgrace?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesy feet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
If you are one of the few who has never been presented with evidence that fishforums plans to take us all on an entirely reckless ride into the unknown, then be glad that the task to educate yourself has just become easy. With this letter, I compile all of the necessary evidence into one easy-to-read document. It may help if I begin my discussion by relating an innocuous story in order to illustrate my point: A few days ago I was arguing with a particularly depraved card shark who was insisting that anyone who disagrees with fishforums is ultimately beer-guzzling. I tried to convince this nutty, obstreperous prevaricator that from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, fishforums's backers have always found a way to tip the scales in fishforums's favor.

I didn't want to talk about this. I really didn't. But we must champion the poor and oppressed against the evil of fishforums. If we don't, future generations will not know freedom. Instead, they will know fear; they will know sadness; they will know injustice, poverty, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that if you think that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive then you're suffering from very serious nearsightedness. You're focusing too much on what fishforums wants you to see and failing to observe many other things of much greater importance such as that I act based on what I think is right, not who I think is right. That's why I try always to enhance people's curiosity, critical acumen, and aesthetic sensitivity. It's also why I say that you might have heard the story that fishforums once agreed to help us speak out against lecherous power brokers. No one has located the document in which fishforums said that. No one has identified when or where fishforums said that. That's because it never said it. As you might have suspected, I once read an article about how fishforums wants nothing less than to steal our birthrights. It was the powerful and long-lingering momentum of the impressions received on that occasion, more than any other circumstance, that gave definite form and resolution to my purpose of declaring a truce with fishforums and commencing a dialogue. To recap the main points made in this letter: 1) fishforums isn't as smart as it thinks it is, 2) fishforums is not interested in finding truth but only in defending ideas that fit with its world vision, and 3) fishforums spews lies as easily as a cuttlefish squirts out ink.

I think I get what you are saying but what is behind it? I don't get why you have an issue with the forum? Should this topic be directed to the moderators and site admin as they'll know to what you refer?

For what it's worth and for all who haven't come across cheesy feet before he is a helpful chap who I have had some interesting conversations with...

anim_09.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back