A Day On The Lake

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

heres a couple ive had, unfortunately my best fish are on my cousins camera, i dont have photos - honest !! i use very cheap gear, i dont spend much on fishing, im not massively into it, its just something to do when thwe weathers nice.

nice fat carp

DSC00131.jpg

another one :

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

nice tench, love catching tench

DSC00126.jpg

103_0577.jpg

and a sturgeon my mate caught. was nto expecting it, never seen one before.

DSC_0012-1.jpg

Nice. Judging by what you caught i would assume you are in Europe? The tench looks cool. Here is what i caught today.
64748_384876331525125_100000082858053_1449400_339119998_n.jpg

I might have caught more but the wind was blowing to hard.

yeah in UK, are you fishing in a public lake or is it like a proper specific fishing lake ? not many places near me to fish public waters, i mostly fish in private pits, and the north sea a couple of times as im on the coast. only ever caught one cod though, but it was most tasty. the only public waters to fish near me are brackish marshland (norfolk broads for those uk readers), great to catch big pike in, as well as the fish i can catch in the private pits.

the norfolk broads are great, rent a pleasureboat out with a few mates, get some beers, couple of rods, spend all day pottering about the broads dragging a lure behind the boat waiting for a big pike. :good:

yeah in UK, are you fishing in a public lake or is it like a proper specific fishing lake ? not many places near me to fish public waters, i mostly fish in private pits, and the north sea a couple of times as im on the coast. only ever caught one cod though, but it was most tasty. the only public waters to fish near me are brackish marshland (norfolk broads for those uk readers), great to catch big pike in, as well as the fish i can catch in the private pits.

the norfolk broads are great, rent a pleasureboat out with a few mates, get some beers, couple of rods, spend all day pottering about the broads dragging a lure behind the boat waiting for a big pike. :good:
The lake is a fairly large fishing/public lake. And we do the same thing as you do with pike over here with a smaller fish that kinda looks like a pike. What we have is Walleye, Sauger, and Saugeye.

Most reactions

Back