90 gallon updated pics

rleigh

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Here are new photos of my 90 gallon tetra tank.
I use a rena filstar canister filter.
Fish inventory:
25 Harelquen Rasbora
20 lemon tetras
15 red serpae tetras
10 black phantom teras
6 silver hatchet fish
12 cory cats


Comments about tank, filter, pics, ?????
Randall :cool:
 

Attachments

  • 90b.webp
    90b.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 142
next pic
 

Attachments

  • 90a.webp
    90a.webp
    34 KB · Views: 149
I have always like the hatchetfish, but wondered about them skipping over the surface of the water and how that would affect keeping them.


Nice tank though.......like the huge shoal of Harleys have you had any joy with them spawning?

.......and we have Serpea in one of our tanks (only 7 Serpea though) and they are one of the hardiest, liveliest fish we have.
 
side pic
 

Attachments

  • 90c.webp
    90c.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 171
I lost one of my hatchetfish last weekend.
It had jumped about 4 feet from the aquarium.
 
Nice tank and photos.

Have you considered moving your resin roots about a little. To me they look a bit too uniform - all equa-distant in a straight line. The same with your pebbles - I assume you're trying to acheive a natural feel. Grouping the pebbles in several "bunches" should work well.
 
rleigh said:
Here are new photos of my 90 gallon tetra tank.
I use a rena filstar canister filter.
Fish inventory:
25 Harelquen Rasbora
20 lemon tetras
15 red serpae tetras
10 black phantom teras
6 silver hatchet fish
12 cory cats


Comments about tank, filter, pics, ?????
Randall :cool:
[snapback]879896[/snapback]​


Great Tank pics. I must say your tank is sweet!!! :cool:
 
Does anyone have experience with rena filstar filters ?
So far I am happy with the job it does.
 
[becareful with sand bottom, !!!!!!
i gota piece of sand on my alage mitt and made three scratches on the front glass !!!!!!!!!!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top