90 And 20L In Illinois

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ridewake210

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Ive got 2 aquariums which include 95% of everything they need in order to be ready to be set up.

Have got a 90 gallon aquarium by AGA with Oak trim.
It is complete other then gravel/substrate.
Im asking $280 for it with all of the equipment needed for it.

What is included,
1 Marinelane Emperor 400 HOB filter with filter media, for $15 i will include a second Emperor 400 filter
Brand new Marineland 250w Stealth Pro heater
Dual Bulb T8 light, for $45 i will throw in a T5NO Coralife Fixture with spare bulb
Im including a Pine Stand with the deal as well that has a matching canopy.
Ive got glass tops, one side is missing the front half, these are included.
If you need an air pump i will include one for free, i also have a background for this aquarium i will throw in
for free.
The aquarium is scratched up, nothing more then what a used aquarium would have IMO, the aquarium is about 3-4 years old.
I bought this aquarium brand new and it was a well established planted aquairum. Asking $280 cash, can deliver

Next up is a 20g Long that is brand new with black trim.
The Aquarium is an Aqueon model, comes with brand new Aqueon glass tops.
This aquarium has never seen water. Comes with a 25w Marineland Stealth Pro heater
a couple of decorations, a brand new Marinelane Penguin 100 HOB filter with filter media.
I am also including a 24" Hagen Glo Single Bulb T5HO fixture.
I made the stand out of 2x6, and 2x4's and a couple pieces of plywood. Stand does not have
a finish on it, a can of black spray paint would match it to the aquarium perfectly.
Only thing this Aquarium needs is gravel/substrate. I have some course sand or Flourite for
growing plants, the Sand i can include for free if you want it, the Fluorite will be $25
Asking $80 for this set up and can deliver it as well.

Will do a package deal for both aquariums.

Ive got driftwood and 2 DIY PVC CO2 reactors for sale as well.

Just let me know by emailing me if you are interested.
Thanks a bunch

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back