What's new

75 gallon stocking is it good

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

ItsMe56781

Reaction score
In my 75 gallon I have 3 bronze and 3 albino corydoras, 9 skirt Tetras, 5 gold barbs, 3 keyhole Cichlids,1 clown pleco, 1 Bolivian ram, and a Blood Parrot. I got the blood parrot not knowing how big it would get so should I keep it and if not what are some alternatives

In my 75 gallon I have 3 bronze and 3 albino corydoras, 9 skirt Tetras, 5 gold barbs, 3 keyhole Cichlids,1 clown pleco, 1 Bolivian ram, and a Blood Parrot. I got the blood parrot not knowing how big it would get so should I keep it and if not what are some alternatives
i think everything else is fine, maybe the blood parrot is pushing the stocking. some alternatives are more bolivian rams, as they can be kept in a group

Maybe add on to the corydoras... They would like more of their own kind. Preferably 6+
also make sure that you are getting the same type of albino. most of them are green albinos, but you could have different types of albino, so they need to match their type, like how normal bronze is compatible with albino bronze, but albino bronze is not compatible with say, spotted albino

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back