60L Tank To Swap Asap!

Floyds mum

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Exchange:
Item/s Offered: Horizon 60 (60L i think)full set up incl: Gravel, filter, heater, light unit, plants and 3 long finned zebra danios.
Condition: In good condition no leaks
Picture/s or Link/s to Item/s:
PICT0010.jpg

Item/s Required: Smaller tank. Im thinking mb 15L BiOrb or similar size needs to be full set up.
Condition: new/used

Reason for Sale: Dad saying i have too many tanks and must get rid of one asap or its going into bin (i know abit extreme but he pays the bills and lets me have a dog so i want to keep him happy.

Heya
I have a 16litre betta tank with built in over the top filter and blue and white lights that i can swap if your interested?
But it does depend on where you are and how far id need to travel
Let me know
soph

i bought it new on offer for £99 inc stand, but the internal filter was poop so i bought an internal fluval for £30 i think, then gravel cost £10 :hyper: , and everything else too....

it was on offer at my local stores. i think its full price is something like £150....

i have that tank and might have to get rid of it for the same reasons as you lol nice tank though ent they? why didnt you get rid of another one?

i bought it new on offer for £99 inc stand, but the internal filter was poop so i bought an internal fluval for £30 i think, then gravel cost £10 :hyper: , and everything else too....

it was on offer at my local stores. i think its full price is something like £150....
I Have a Stringray filter.. witch deals 55 litre's

it does the job i guess :p

I might have to do a Waterchange this week end i just dont want to stress the new guppies out

(for some reason the swim to the obttom of the edge of the tank and then swim to the top to the bottom etc)

I Dont Know If its ammonia?

What do you think ? :S

i'll upload a pic of my set up one day ;p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back