Connershawzz
Mbuna lover
Haven’t posted for a little bit. Just been busy with traveling for work and such. But for those who remember when I started my mbuna cichlid tank a few months ago , all is well!
Stocked at 15 right now , won’t name them unless people ask. But they have been doing great , I feed them a mixture of cichlid gold sinking pellets and spirulina flakes // then frozen brine shrimp once a week.
As people said when I started , mbuna love random violence! Lost probably $150 worth of fish , just due to one getting singled out of the new bunch added. But other then that I have nothing but good things to say , I love each and everyone of these guys and can’t wait to see them grow more.
Edit: yes I know some aren’t mbuna!
Stocked at 15 right now , won’t name them unless people ask. But they have been doing great , I feed them a mixture of cichlid gold sinking pellets and spirulina flakes // then frozen brine shrimp once a week.
As people said when I started , mbuna love random violence! Lost probably $150 worth of fish , just due to one getting singled out of the new bunch added. But other then that I have nothing but good things to say , I love each and everyone of these guys and can’t wait to see them grow more.
Edit: yes I know some aren’t mbuna!
Attachments
-
IMG_5126.webp270.9 KB · Views: 124 -
IMG_5133.webp197.2 KB · Views: 133 -
IMG_5135.webp124.9 KB · Views: 123 -
IMG_5139.webp188.8 KB · Views: 100 -
IMG_5140.webp230.7 KB · Views: 135 -
IMG_5143.webp73.1 KB · Views: 95 -
IMG_5141.webp191.1 KB · Views: 140 -
IMG_5152.webp214.7 KB · Views: 116 -
IMG_5153.webp245.1 KB · Views: 142 -
IMG_5154.webp134.3 KB · Views: 106 -
IMG_5117.webp101.4 KB · Views: 123 -
IMG_5120.webp100.1 KB · Views: 116 -
IMG_5116.webp226.4 KB · Views: 107 -
IMG_5113.webp165.6 KB · Views: 133







