50 Gallons... What Fish?

piranha_tim

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Oh Man going crazy too many fish.

Looking for suggestions for what larger fish you would put in a 50 Gallon.
 
Oh Man going crazy too many fish.

Looking for suggestions for what larger fish you would put in a 50 Gallon.



LOL havent u asked this ort of same question 3 times now about the same 50g i think ppl may get a bit annoyed!!!! try using the same thred 2 ask about the same sort of question:) just a thought:P


jen
 
Isn't this the 4th post about stocking your 50gal tank?

You seem to change your tanks and stocking every time the wind changes, if you can't keep a setup going then maybe the hobby isn't right for you?
 
There are some real numpties on this site lately, it's very offputting! Sorry if that's harsh but it's true.
 
Isn't this the 4th post about stocking your 50gal tank?

You seem to change your tanks and stocking every time the wind changes, if you can't keep a setup going then maybe the hobby isn't right for you?

No No ... I haven't change stockings other then what to stock ... I am not buying the fish and returning them.

I just have a 50 G and have no idea what I want in it.

Its cool ... everyone is right .. its a bit much ...

Sorry everyone ...
 
Sorry, I thought you had a 20 gallon and a 30 gallon tank with fish in them a few weeks ago.
 
Isn't this the 4th post about stocking your 50gal tank?

You seem to change your tanks and stocking every time the wind changes, if you can't keep a setup going then maybe the hobby isn't right for you?

No No ... I haven't change stockings other then what to stock ... I am not buying the fish and returning them.

I just have a 50 G and have no idea what I want in it.

Its cool ... everyone is right .. its a bit much ...

Sorry everyone ...

Bless
 
Sorry, I thought you had a 20 gallon and a 30 gallon tank with fish in them a few weeks ago.

No No ....

I bought a Piranha from someone who had it in a 30 ... I upraded the Piranha to a 75 as in my signature and was going to stock it ... ended up selling it to a friend.

the 25 G is the 20 G you mentioned which someone gave me .... the measurements they gave me where wrong ... So that explains that I hope.

Yeah I am probably not sounding too good.

I was looking to stock Barbs in the 50
So close then someone was like hey why don't you put a bigger fish in it ... and I was sold.
I am just stuck here ... some say brackish ... puffer (this is new ground for me)
But I do know I want a big fish of some sort.
 
i might be old fashioned m8 but ever thought of looking through a book and seeing what pictures you like then look at the sizes and go from there?
scot :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top