$45 Dollars For Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

FBTgirl2

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Okay here is the deal. I just did inventory of all my fish and a count of my "fish" money. Anyway, here are the tanks I have
-10G
-10G
-5G
-3G
-3G
-3G
-2.5G
-2G

I have $45 dollars and tons of fish supplies. Tomorrow or Tuesday I am going to the petstore and I plan to do some major stocking. I really need idea's and suggestions for my stalking. Maybe betta's and guppies? I don't know what to do

well Bettas need 2.5 - 5 Gallon aquariums so thats 7 Bettas you can get. and really good tankmates that I can point out right now for Bettas right now are ADFs, Albino catfish, cherry barbs, diamond tetras, Zebra Danios (maybe), and apple snails. I wouldn't get ghost shrimp because my brother used to have them with a Betta and they seem to disappear

The small 10 gallon tanks would work well with things like neons, guppies, platies and other small fish. Even the zebras can go into a 10 gallon. The 5 is getting a bit small for zebras because they are such energetic swimmers. That also means that they do not go too well with bettas but can work if you have the betta in a community setting.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back