3x Southern Platy & 1x Marbled Molly

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

smegforbrains

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi all.

I have 3 Southern Platys and 1 Marbled Molly up for grabs. All are about 12 months old.

molly.jpg

Above we have the Sheila, the Marbled Molly. She is, obviously, female. I believe she is also in the mid stages of pregnancy. I removed two males about two weeks ago after the death of my other female.

fplaty.jpg

This little battle scarred babe is Felicity, a female Southern Platy. She is recovering well from a bout of fin rot. Her tail fin is slowly re-growing and she is otherwise in fine health and very happy.

mplaty.jpg

This proud looking dude is Muntin, the male Southern Platy. He has fathered two batches of fry with the Platy below.

pregplaty.jpg

Finally, here is Solette, another female Southern Platy. She is currently heavily pregnant with her third batch of fry. I estimate she is due to pop within a week or two.

All four fish are available for collection at any time from Tuesday next week in Ashford, Kent.

Sorry but NO POSTAGE! I may be able to courier them within Kent though for a swap deal.

I would like to obtain either a couple of Corys or a female Betta (of breeding age) in exchange. However I will consider anything you may have to offer.

Please PM me if you are interested with pictures of anything you would like to swap.

Please PM me also, if you have a good home for them but don't have anything to swap.

Most reactions

trending

Back