£3M Aquarium

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
saw this on pfk . now i dont know about you but if i spent £3m on an aquarium id want a heck of a lot more than this!!!

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=3657&utm_source=PFK_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=February_25_2011&utm_term=Is_this_the_most_expensive_aquarium_in_the_world?&utm_content=html

Total and utter waste of money!!! I'd have a much better, unique designed tank for much less than that!!!What's the point in having all that gold?? Pointless!!!

You can get these picture frame type aquariums for a few hundred on ebay!

Maybe we are mistaken though....maybe its an aquarium built into the room next door, and this is just the viewing window?

3 million pound :sick: ... I could buy an artificial river for a SA Biotype...

I'm not sure why gold traders would want to disguise it as an aquarium............

Possibly the most pointless fish tank in the world............

Without the gold and fossils, it's probably a £200 jobbie off fleebay (no reserve lol )

i totally agree , pointless. if youre spending that kind of money , besides fish decor and equipment the only thing you want is glass............ lots and lots of glass!!!

I almost bought one of them Aquariums from Aquavista but the company where a complete joke. (Not at £3m! lol)

So glad I didn't as I just got a 300ltr for the same money.

They are nice though...quite compact. Just not very practical.

For £3 Million I'd want to be able to swim with the fish, have a changing room and gym attached too!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thats all i can say

I would want Sea World for £3,000,000

That's the problem when you start bidding on eBay you can get carried away! :rolleyes:

I think I may have stopped at a grand though :fun:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back