Age and condition: I have had it 15 years
Quantity for sale:1
Reason for Sale: no room
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: FREE
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): no
Postage & Packaging Price: no
Photograph

Its an old clear seal tank, been in use 15+ years, housed turtles, most of the sealant has been taken off by the turtles, but its still watertight. It is scratched absolutely everywhere, some very deep. Ideal sump tank filling it to 16" will give you approx 140l

FREE!

Taken subject to collection :)

Back up again free to collector, thanks to a complete timewaster.

I have found the lid and condensation tray, they can go with it.

Hurrah after 7 months its gone :D

Lol

No way would have thought would take 7 months to give away a free tank
laugh.png

And the person never bothered to turn up to collect it *rolls eyes* so its back up free to collector again.

I think that it's the loss of sheds. People don't have tanks set up in random places anymore, growing things on or quarantining.

I'd have taken this one off you if I didn't live further away and didn't already have more tanks than I can convince the other half to let me keep running (currently only 3 with the ongoing building works, with 3 in the shed waiting for an opening). They're the perfect size tanks for most small fish and many small cichlid projects.

I, too, would have considered this but being quite a distance away from you and my GF would not be too impressed either if I turn up with another tank :x

Really is surprising though, its a decent sized tank, I have one similar and its a great tank to have.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back