I have around 40-50 left (did have over 120) I am willing to let the lot go for around £130 as I need to buy a bigger tank!!

I'll have some off you after 3rd Nov when my tanks here... Would you recommend a pair to mix in with other Severums and Dwarf Cichlids in a 450L tank?

Can collect too.

Thanks,

Ryan

You can get away with 2, however at this age I cannot tell the males from females.

Okay, well I'll wait until the tank is here (3rd Nov) and then get back in touch. I take it these will get on fine with other Severums, they're not hugely territorial etc?

Ryan :)

Their parents have a wonderfull temperment, even when they were spawning they were not overly aggressive (just chased the other fish away from the site).

40-50 left, £100 the lot, utter bargain :hyper: Make a few quid before xmas as I have been selling these on AC at £6 each.

hey will you be able to keep one for me if you do sell the lot ? cheers

Yes the one I have reserved for you and Mattlee will be put into another tank dont panic :good:

Yes the one I have reserved for you and Mattlee will be put into another tank dont panic :good:
wont be long now star as my cycle is coming on great now. my first double zeros today :hyper: once cycled the tank will be free as a grow out tank for the rotkeil.

like i sid the other day, im up your way on friday, traveling back on the saturday. Would it be possible to get a couple on my way home?

I'm still keen... I think it'll be a single though since I'm getting a Golden Sev too.

Ryan

what size can these go in star?

Sorry, missed your reply. recommended size for Rotkeils 55 gallon, can reach upto 8" which is smaller than reds, greens etc :good:
Or do you mean tank size for the lot :lol:

Ryan do you want me to reserve one for you?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back