Hi guys
Am currently running a Rio 125l thats been up and running with some new stock for a good few months now, current stock is:
2 Rams
9 harlequin rasboras
1 female gourami
1 L102 snowball pleco
5 corys
I suppose my general question is how is that looking? any room for anymore - was thinking possibly at the top levels of the tank (seen some stunning guppys) - looks abit bare up there at the moment but i think im close to or on my limit on the tank even though it would be considered a fairly mature tank. I have also thought about putting a male gourami in for the female but again dunno if there is enough room - if there is any flex i guess it would be one or the other. any other suggestions for the tank also welcome ofc!
I also have a 5 gallon betta tank at the moment and was thinking of getting some shrimp in there but how many could potentially go in a 5 gallon with a fighter - i have no idea - no xp with shrimp really.
Am currently running a Rio 125l thats been up and running with some new stock for a good few months now, current stock is:
2 Rams
9 harlequin rasboras
1 female gourami
1 L102 snowball pleco
5 corys
I suppose my general question is how is that looking? any room for anymore - was thinking possibly at the top levels of the tank (seen some stunning guppys) - looks abit bare up there at the moment but i think im close to or on my limit on the tank even though it would be considered a fairly mature tank. I have also thought about putting a male gourami in for the female but again dunno if there is enough room - if there is any flex i guess it would be one or the other. any other suggestions for the tank also welcome ofc!
I also have a 5 gallon betta tank at the moment and was thinking of getting some shrimp in there but how many could potentially go in a 5 gallon with a fighter - i have no idea - no xp with shrimp really.







