3 new OSCARS

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Oscar

Reaction score
Hey all just thought id tell ya that i've set up my 4ft 50g tank. I've put in 3 baby oscars. Their about 1inch long and are purle brown blak and grey. Kind of all mixed in. I got them for $3 each but I dont know what sort they are. When will i know?
Thanx heaps!!!!!!!!

soon my friend :p real soon lol
they're the fastest growing cichlids i know :crazy: so ime give it a month or so.

ok thanks. I think they are a few weeks old, not real sure !? but ive named them Huey, Duey and Leuwy!
they look really tiny in a 50g.

lmoa- named them Huey, Duey and Leuwy!
:lol: :lol: :fun:

well i hope you have plans to upgrade that tank,coz in a few months their names will be hugey doozy uh? :/ well you get it.

YEP!!!!!!!

IMO you are going to need a MINIMUM of a 150 gallon tank to house these giants!!!

A 240 gallon would be even better. You will also need to provide massive amounts of filtration to keep the water in tip top shape.

CM

hey. I just thought id tell ya that i added two more babies, 3 bala sharks,1 bumble bee caty, 1 bristle nose caty.
You guys are probably having a heart attack right now, but the plan is to sell them when they get big enough. I might keep 1 but we'll seen. I plan to sell them for $20 as i bought the for $3. Im not made of money so i have to make a profit and pay for the tank.

Most reactions

Back