3 Male Endlers ,dwarf Gourami Gravel ,rocks And Decs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kbod

Fish Crazy
Reaction score

Exchange: wanted

i have 3 male endlers needing new home as moving around tanks ..theyre nearly 1 year old ..

this is 1 of them ...camera not too great

endler.jpg

google has same kind as mine see pics

Endlertwocrop.jpg

also 1 dwarf gourami had it from lfs about 2 months

aaaaaa013.jpg

also i have 5 bags of blue gravel not sharp stuff ..makes i carrier bag load see pics

asss003.jpg

asss007.jpg

1 artificial pink plant in pot

attt003.jpg

1 boat dec

new026.jpg

2x steps decs

new031-Copy.jpg

some pieces of rock

new017-Copy.jpg

new019-Copy.jpg

new021-Copy.jpg

new023-Copy.jpg

big box of matches arent included just used as size ref ...

all items have been used in a tank at some time

im open to any offers ..not too fusy ..really need rehoming so let me no if your interested

im at mablethorpe ,lincolnshire ..thanks for looking kaz x

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

</SPAN>

if you can post i would like the plant please how much?

sorry wont post as wanting this to go all together ...whoever has fish gets all this ...im open to any offers on the lot ..so dont be shy ...no matter what ..

things i dont mind swap fish ..looking for a bn girlie ..cory.. most fish considered...plants..decs.. not expecting too much ...

tropic john id love you to have them but ive never posted fish before and dont feel comfortable posting them.. that and i dont have a clue how its done let alone the right things to post them in ..so really sorry but if your up this end your welcome to them ...

soz didnt see in ya heading ...im prev from cov so is my hubby :good: ..yeh a good drive then ..nice day trip to the seaside though ..

also needing rehoming is a red dwarf gourami ..

would prefer all to go together to same person if poss obviously not for same tank ...but may split fish if need be ................sorry no posting ...

added pic of gourami to top

thanks all fish have now been rehomed ...

however the gravel wasnt needed so free to collector ...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back