3, 5, & 10 gal tank collection (currently)

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Croberts008

Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
My cute lil Tank collection … I know i know… fake plants/deco is meh to fish hobbyists… but I’m fairly new to it and don’t know anything about planted aquariums and live plants /how to start, maintain, and everything required … YET. I’m starting to LOVE how they look and one day I’ll switch over and start one… and swap out my 3 tanks for hopefully a beautiful planted big one :)

Attachments

• IMG_5821.jpeg
    IMG_5821.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5818.jpeg
    IMG_5818.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 38
I was very intimidated by live plants too, my tanks had a fake plant here and there and maybe one little java fern or anubias that never seemed to grow or do anything. Although I love fish I would lose interest with the tank very quickly...a planted tank is not as daunting as it seems, and the process is all part of the fun. Thankfully you're in the right place for when you choose to get started 😉 lots of help available

Plastic plants. I discovered in time, I could kill them - they'd fade, get brittle and fall apart. Real plants, if you choose carefully, are not hard. It's the plastic ones that gave me trouble. They wouldn't grow for me.

That's a nice set up.

Most reactions

Back