29 G set up with kribs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

DonC

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am setting up a 29 g with a fluval 207 tidal 55 lots of caves on opposite sides big center driftwood sand substrate going with as many plants as I can fit. Want to stock it with a pair of Kribs and thinking about tiger barbs and zebra danios as tank mates looking for something l don’t already have in my 75 G )
Not looking to breed but if it happens I will deal with it.
What do you think and any advice would be appreciated
Thanks

Hi sounds good :) I'd probably suggest going for a different barb to Tigers as they can be aggressive and nippy, Black Ruby Barbs, Rhombo Barbs and Five Banded Barbs all looks quite similar but without the behaviour problems.

Zebra Danios are also very active for a 29g so maybe one of the other danios like Glowlights that are a little less active? Or even go for a smaller barb species like Banded Barbs or Cherry Barbs - Albino Cherries are particularly stunning.

Wills

Hi sounds good :) I'd probably suggest going for a different barb to Tigers as they can be aggressive and nippy, Black Ruby Barbs, Rhombo Barbs and Five Banded Barbs all looks quite similar but without the behaviour problems.

Zebra Danios are also very active for a 29g so maybe one of the other danios like Glowlights that are a little less active? Or even go for a smaller barb species like Banded Barbs or Cherry Barbs - Albino Cherries are particularly stunning.

Wills
Thanks for the info

Most reactions

Back