Video 20 gallon nano

AilyNC

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful :wub: I really love the shape of the long tanks. Really great tank :thumbs:

AdoraBelle Dearheart

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
It's so beautiful! :wub:
I love the highlighter fish so much, so striking in a beautiful tank with a black background!

Any chance that you have a video of the pygmy cory adults swimming about? Thinking of getting some for my softer water tank to live with the otos :D

OP
NCaquatics

NCaquatics

Fish Gatherer
Pet of the Month!
2x Tank of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
It's so beautiful! :wub:
I love the highlighter fish so much, so striking in a beautiful tank with a black background!

Any chance that you have a video of the pygmy cory adults swimming about? Thinking of getting some for my softer water tank to live with the otos :D
I may have an older video of the adults, but theyre super super shy as mine are wildcaught, so I dont often see the adults during the day. The babies though are out all day all night no problems lol

Yeah fairly old lol back when they were in my 10g

AdoraBelle Dearheart

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I may have an older video of the adults, but theyre super super shy as mine are wildcaught, so I dont often see the adults during the day. The babies though are out all day all night no problems lol

Yeah fairly old lol back when they were in my 10g
OMG I love them! Okay that does it, I have to have some. Will call my LFS and see if they can order any once I've done some more research. Thank you!

OP
NCaquatics

NCaquatics

Fish Gatherer
Pet of the Month!
2x Tank of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Tank is coming along, what did you decide to use for carpeting?
Hydrocotyle tripartita "Japan"
No root tabs or CO2 needed lol easy medium light plant. I really like it. Mine is a tissue culture though, so its still little.

20201018_000116.jpg

trending

Staff online

Most reactions - Past 7 days