20 Gallon Livebearer Tank

nakomis90

i lurvs the feesh 3
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
wrexham
ok we have 2 oto's and 3 female gupps and a male
i dont know what fish too add with it something slightly bigger, and eyecatching that can be the main fish that wont eat the guppies :unsure:
 
Try a shoal of tetras?

I'm no expert on them so I will leave what kind to someone else - but I think that would look good.

edit: that's presuming you don't want livebearers.
 
Yeah what about some gourmais or something? Corys? ablinos a re good, umm let me think < nice fish hey? swordtails, zebra danios, rainbow fish okay i'll stop listing now. Any more detail would you like lively, colourful, active or what?
 
sorry im useless for discriptiion just a single show piece more than anything that is peacefull...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top