2 Weeks Off

kribensis12

I know where you live
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
8,679
Reaction score
593
Points
113
Location
Peoria, Illinois
Hey, just figuerd I would let all you guys know I will be gone for 2 weeks working at a church camp. I may not get any wifi, so I probably wont be able to get on. Just figuerd I'd let you guys no, incase someone noticed my absence. Im leaving the day after tommorow, right after church. So, tommorow may be my last day till the 4th or 5th of july.
 
I went church camp.
Chrich it was called.
Everything thought because it was to do with the church it was boring.
But it was one of the best trips I have ever been on!
So much stuff to do!
So many activities it was so amazing and such a laugh.

YF
 
I use to go to Christian union meetings, I am not even baptised but they gave out free dominoes pizza and when at boarding school food is a very valuable commodity.
 
Youngfisher, Church Camps are fun! Im working in " The Zone " so, I make food, take care of the horses, teach canoeing/fish/archery/everything. It'll be a blast.
 
IM BACK! That was a great experience! For the first week, I cleaned dishes( no fun! =[ ) . BUT, the second week, HORSES BABEY! We brushed, saddeld, fed, waterd, rode, and scooped poop. I had a BLAST. I really enjoyed it. On the plus side, I made $100. But, the day after I left, I lost a female Lab. But everything else seems to be doing okay.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top