2 Mos. Old Flowerhorn Food

🐠 Tank of the Month Starts Now! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
Click here to enter!

jerboux

Reaction score
Hi what food can you suggest for a 2 mos. old flowerhorn? Right now, I'm feeding Hikari Tropical Food Sticks, is it good too?

minnnt

Fish Expert
Reaction score
Most hikari products are excellent. Mine is feeding on tetra prima and hikari cichlid gold. Also bloodworm and brine shrimp.

Okiko is quite good too from what I have read.

OP
OP
jerboux

jerboux

Reaction score
Most hikari products are excellent. Mine is feeding on tetra prima and hikari cichlid gold. Also bloodworm and brine shrimp.

Okiko is quite good too from what I have read.

Hi! thanks the infos.. i've tried as well the hikari bio gold as soon as i've read your reply..
but just 2 weeks ago i switched to ocean free products (starry, humpy head, and this week i also added ever red)

please take a look
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.467111139979787.114071.100000427161679&type=3

what can you say? anything you want to comment or you have any suggestion would be much appreciated sir, thanks so much.. :hyper:

dbanner

Fish Herder
Reaction score
My flowerhorn is around 3 inches long and iv just put up a similar thread regarding what I should be feeding and how much, how often.

As a result from the replies iv gotten from members here im feeding hikari gold medium cichlid pellets 3 times a day for a week and then changing to New Life Spectrum sinking cichlid pellets 3 times a day for the following week and then back to hikari and so on... This is to give him a variety.

I also feed a frozen bloodworm cube twice a week and frozen market prawns around twice a week. This again gives him a variety of food and all he needs in his diet :)

Most reactions