FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
French fries dipped in chocolate shake, and my favorite is cheesy mashed potatoes with honey. Got a bit of a sweet tooth. :blush:

Get a peice of toast or bread and spread thickly/generously with;

Butter
Marmite
Peanut butter
Strawberry jam

And consume...Mmmm....

1/porridge oats with penut butter

2/cheese and jam with black pepper sandwich

3/hot dogs and tined tomatoes with mashed potato

I like french fries dipped in mayonaise mmm

I love that! yummi

Nahhh skip the mayo and use vinegar. I heard that in Europe vinegar is pretty common. It is never eaten that way in the US. I like it though. :blink:

What, you guys in the US don't usually put vinegar on your chips :blink: ?!

A generous helping of malt vinegar and salt on chips/fries is bliss :drool: ...Vinegar on chips very common practice over here in England.

I love that! yummi

Nahhh skip the mayo and use vinegar. I heard that in Europe vinegar is pretty common. It is never eaten that way in the US. I like it though. :blink:

A generous helping of malt vinegar and salt on chips/fries is bliss :drool: ...Vinegar on chips very common practice over here in England.

my mum uses vinegar for everything, clean the bath then puts flash on after for the smell

How about a gross & yummy drink?
Take some COLD water. (You'll need it!) Then take some of those cinnamon heart candies. Then put them in the water and wait till they disolve, Then you'll have red water. Then you can drink it and it sets your mouth on fire! But it tastes good. :blink:

But here's a sorta normal recipe...
Bow tie noodles, Cheese, Peppers, Tomatos & smashed chillie Peppers. YUMMY!! :drool:
That's what I had for supper last night. lol.

QUOTE(l.michelle @ Aug 1 2007, 06:16 PM)

You know what? I think I'm crazy, I don't like Mayo!! :blink:

Eh, not that weird but I like to dip my Doritos in Ketchup.

My favorite sandwich consists of:

2 slices of white bread
balogna
pepperoni
ham
turkey
roast beef (if i have it)
american cheese
miracle whip
musatard
spicy brown mustard
pickles
jalepenos
onions
lettuce

Pretty much a heart attack between two slices of bread.

Ingredients:

I. 250 gms Roast Goat Skin (boiled till tender, cut into small pieces) 250 gms roast goat meat cut into cubes 100 gms Large Intestines (cleaned, boiled till tender and cut into small pieces) boiled heart (boiled till tender and cut into small pieces) goat tripe (cleaned and boiled till tender cut into cubes) liver (boiled and cut into cubes) kidneys (boiled and cut into cubes) pancreas (boiled and cut into cubes)

II. 1/4 cup Bile (gives the bitter taste) 2 packs Knorr Tamarind Soup base mix (from Asian Shops) 2 Liters beef stock

III. 1 clove garlic minced 2 onions chopped 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced birds eye chilli, 3 pcs-crushed 2 pcs green chilli salt and pepper to taste 3 tbsp oil *ginger powder, optional *sage or rosemary, optional

*to counter balance the strong muttony taste

Instruction:

Heat oil in a large pot. Fry ginger until brown followed by garlic. Add in onions, and fry till semi-transparent. Pour in goat meat, goat skin, heart, intestines and tripe. Add some salt and pepper. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally. Add the beef stock and tamarind Soup Mix. Bring to a boil. Then, stir in kidneys, liver and pancreas. Add BILE 1 tablespoon at a time until tastes suits your taste. Add salt and pepper. Lastly, add in the chillis. Bring to a boil and serve while hot.

DSC00356.JPG

I love that! yummi

can't get salt n vinegar crisps in europe for love nor money! don't know what they're missing out on

I loooooooove peanut butter sandwich with grape jam and white bread dipped into brothy chicken noodle soup mmmm

How is this weird? Change the chick noodle to Chicken flavored Ramen and this is what I lived on for prob 10 years of my life... now its just a treat :D

You cant get salt and vinegar chips in Europe... that seems to make no sense.... salt and vinegar on fries as well are dilicious... fav thing to order down at my local english pub, The Old Toad

Ox :good:

Oh believe me, they know ... it's disgusting!
Honestly, I might have been living in England for the last 3 years but I'm still a Dutch girl at heart. I can not stand vinegar ... salt & vinegar crisps are disgusting, as is vinegar on chips. Pure evil, just the smell of it makes me ill. Thankfully there's quite a few people around me who think the exact same, even though they're British =D

I'm not much for weird foods, though there have been thinks that I love (and are completely normal to me!) but my hubby thinks are very weird.

Melon wrapped in salty ham. It's gorgeous
Liquorice flavoured tea cough syrup (or tea)
Ham & Cheese flavoured crisps ... if you're ever in Holland, try it! It's fantastic
Kroket (wiki explainations) : wiki explaination for Kroketten
Frikandel (with mayo, ketchup and onions): wiki explaination for Frikandel
Bitterballen (with mustard): wiki explaination for Bitterballen

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back