140 (uk) Gallon (Page 8 & 9)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

:drool: :drool: I wish I had a tank that big. Totm for sure. That is one cool tank. The stand 2. Im sorry to hear about your plec. Sometimes fish just die, and even perfect water cant prevent it.

Shoot I cant spell

Right I took loads of pictures tonight and I've come to the conclusion that I'm am absolutely terrible at taking photos, out of the 100 or so I took there was only a few good ones!!!! oh well I'll keep on trying...

PICT0032.jpg

PICT35.jpg

PICT91.jpg

PICT30.jpg

PICT47.jpg

PICT48.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0074.jpg

Ok I think I'm done!!! ....................................
Hope you like them. :)

Your Tank is Stunning and Your pix are Great.

1 Question, How do the Firemouth's Get on with the Smaller Fish. ?????

Thank you, The firemouths are fine, They are only aggressive when breeding, IF you are looking to buy some, see if your LFS can sex them so you buy 2 males, or 2 females. They are great looking fish and add colour.

Let us know how you get on. :p

You sell yourself short, those are brilliant pictures!!

If you get a chance take a picture of your plecs for us....they're my favourite :D

Will do, I'll wait till the morning as it is better with some natural light. The 2 Zebra's are still a little shy but will hopefully be out soon. I have noticed one of them is getting a slightly blue tinge to its dorsal fin. Arrrrrrhhhhh.

Rdelusion said:
You sell yourself short, those are brilliant pictures!!

If you get a chance take a picture of your plecs for us....they're my favourite :D
There are some pictures of our plec's in catfish cradle, in the Plec poll, We also have a few topics open on this section, if you want to take a look!!!!! :)

Ell-Ess-Dee said:
Very nice tank indeed, more intersetd in the speakers you got :lol:

What are they and what Hi-Fi set-up you got???
I know this has nothing to do with fish, but replying to the post above.

Stereo is a Phillips MX5700 D Home cinema DTS system/Hi Fi 600 Watts. Cool.

Shown in bottom Right of picture.

:X

Attachments

• PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 38
:lol: We do find that the tv gets ignored, what is more relaxing, and entertaining than watching fish????. Obviously not whilst playing Halo though. :D

Ross got some more Bogwood today, it looks fantastic now!!!!!! Just thought I'd post an updated picture of what it looks like now..................... :) (Not the best picture in the world, I will post a better one, when there isn't so much reflection on the glass)

PICT0044.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back