140 (uk) Gallon (Page 8 & 9)

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Thanks for the nice comments guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

The water changes normally take about 2hrs to do, we have to use a pond pump to get the water in and out (but it does make it a hell of alot easier). seem to take loads of water out, but the water level never seems to drop!!!!!!!

Rdelusion said:
Definately the nicest tank I have EVER seen - amazing choice of fish and decorated to perfection!

If you don't mind me asking where did you buy the tank and cabinet from and how much was it?
We bought the tank and cabinet from our LFS, they are the best in there, they are at Findon, near Worthing, it cost quite a packet, took awhile for us to be able to afford it, but we did and we are very pleased with the results. :)

i still love the tank!

MORE PICS!!

I DEMAND!!!!!!!

lol :p

lasawyer I was gonna get a couple of parrots for my new tank, how are they to keep?

I've heard that they can be aggressive?

I'd be looking to keep the following fish with them,

2 clown plecs,
1 gold nugget plec,
2 horsehead loaches,
4 or 5 corys,
1 RTBS.

Cheers.

They are very easy to keep. For starters I would recomend to keep them as a pair, it gives them company. They are territorial, but can be aggressive if kept alone, they seem to be calm in pairs. For food you will nedd some floating sticks as the position of their mouth makes it difficult to accept flake. They love blood worm and when larger can take a whole cube in one. They do tend to nip when hands are popped in the tank, but it is nothing to be worried about, more of a kiss than bite.

They sohuld be fine with your fish. See our post on "Large Parrot Fish" for more pics and Info.

Let us know how you get on.

:p

Still haven't posted anymore pic, I was going to last night but sadly our Gold Nugget Plec died :no: , He will be greatly missed. :rip: I will see what I can do tonight.

awwwww :rip: mr gold nugget

still post more pics, im addicted to ur tank lol :lol:

I hate that! :-(

I love the gold nugget pleco I've heard that they are about the least hardy fish in the world and die very easily if your tank water isn't perfect!

Making me reconsider the gold nugget for a more hardy variety. :/

Very strange, we keep a very regular check on the water, we test it around 3 times a week to make sure all is well, we have never had a problem before!!! My poor Plec..... :(

Most reactions

Back