136 litre Aqua One Horizon tank project

elephantnose3334

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have calculated, using the forum's Aquarium Calculator, the aquarium size (using width, height and length) of the Aqua One Horizon 130 and it show that it's slightly more volume than the marketing volume. Using this aquarium, and saving its cabinet for future use, for 25 Microdevario kubotai, a small group of Akysis vespa and some other tank mates native to the Hanthayaw River which flows from Thailand to Myanmar that may be sold in my local fish stores.
There will be slight gravel sloping, to represent from shallow areas to deep areas, and some balsanae crypts and Pogostemon helferi plants placed near large rocks.

I have found this link for inspiration of my biotope aquarium, but it's going to be bigger. Much bigger.
There will be a small amount of leaf litter in the tank to represent fallen leaves in the water. There might be some small twigs in the water as well. In the shallower areas there are some small rocks mixed in with gravel and some plants. Some large rocks will be part of the hardscape of the aquarium, representing the river banks where these fish live.

The project will be underway when my top eyelashes grow back to normal because I plucked them again recently.

Most reactions

Back