10Gal Tank+Selling Rainbow Cichlids

Fish0lover

New Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,
So I am getting a new 10gal tank with everything. Can anyone tell me what some good fish to put in there? I really like the colourful tropical fish, I own a breeding pair of rainbow cichlids with some fancy guppies. By the way if anybody wants rainbow cichlids I will be selling them in a month or so when they are about an inch. If you want them just reply with email and how many you want and I will email you in around a month.
Thanks
 
Hi there Fish0lover. I hope you have something bigger than that 10 gallon for breeding the rainbows. There are lots of nice fish that will go in a 10 gallon. Almost any fish less than 2 inches body length, not counting the tail fin, will work except the very energetic fish like zebras. I have a breeding colony of golden teddies, Xenophallus umbratillis in one tank and a breeding colony of least killifish, Heterandria formosa, in another 10 gallon. I also housed a pair of Xenotoca eisenii, orange tailed goodeids, in a 10 gallon while most of my Xenotoca spent the summer in an outdoor tub. That pair that I had kept indoors just in case became about 20 fish by the time I brought in the summer tub fish. I keep two different kinds of Limia each in its own single species 10 gallon tank and they reproduce in there freely.
 
Ok thanks, no I meant I breed rainbow cichlids in a 30gal. Do you have any favourite groups or that to an look best together in a 10gal?
 
I find that a group of a single species, with maybe some pygmy cories, seems to look best in any small tank.
 
So would about 3 or 4 neon tetras do good with some Pygmy cories?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top