10 Pin Bowling

Arfie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Anyone else on here enjoy bowling?

I'm in a league, I'm absolutely rubbish at bowling! But I really enjoy it!
I use to go quite a bit and I was in a league team, my team mates were both good and I was GARBAGE :lol: but I do/did enjoy it.

Arfie

qwikimpss

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I go ten pin bowling just about every weekend. A place near my college has glow bowling where they turn off all the lights, turn on blacklights and stuff, kinda turns the place into a club-esque atmosphere with music and a live DJ...it's a blast....especially with a few cocktails or brewskis.

OP
J

juliehainsworth

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Yeah our bowling alley does that! For our league Christmas do (it was FREE) we got a buffet and unlimited Extreme bowling (lights off blacklights on) from 7-12pm it was cool! I do better with the lights off than on! Then again played last night and first two games were absolute rubbish third was the best one out of the lot and I only ended up with 120! Oh well our team won dunno how with me playing so rubbish! Hey it was fun though

wuvmybetta

Caw!!
Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Bowling is great. I took my daughter to play a couple of games this afternoon. Bowling with kids rules because you have a legit excuse to use bumper lanes.

OP
J

juliehainsworth

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hmmmm might have to borrow my niece at some point! Then again she'd probably beat me!

One thing I dislike about going to bowling alleys is wearing shoes that other people have worn that is kinda gross!

wuvmybetta

Caw!!
Retired Moderator
Reaction score
True that!
Hubby bought us our own a couple years ago (mine are cute and purple :p ) but I didn't have them on me yesterday :sick:

OP
J

juliehainsworth

Fish Herder
Reaction score
It is a bit of a pain carrying the shoes around! Then again its even worse trying to carry the balls I'm lucky my bf carries both mine and both of his (they weigh a ton) when we go!

Your shoes sound ace I love purple! One of my balls is purple and green it looks great under the UV lights! Wish I still had my Nemo ball though that was cool and I got it free

Most reactions