10 Pin Bowling

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Anyone else on here enjoy bowling?

I'm in a league, I'm absolutely rubbish at bowling! But I really enjoy it!
I use to go quite a bit and I was in a league team, my team mates were both good and I was GARBAGE :lol: but I do/did enjoy it.

Arfie

I go ten pin bowling just about every weekend. A place near my college has glow bowling where they turn off all the lights, turn on blacklights and stuff, kinda turns the place into a club-esque atmosphere with music and a live DJ...it's a blast....especially with a few cocktails or brewskis.

Yeah our bowling alley does that! For our league Christmas do (it was FREE) we got a buffet and unlimited Extreme bowling (lights off blacklights on) from 7-12pm it was cool! I do better with the lights off than on! Then again played last night and first two games were absolute rubbish third was the best one out of the lot and I only ended up with 120! Oh well our team won dunno how with me playing so rubbish! Hey it was fun though

Bowling is great. I took my daughter to play a couple of games this afternoon. Bowling with kids rules because you have a legit excuse to use bumper lanes.

Hmmmm might have to borrow my niece at some point! Then again she'd probably beat me!

One thing I dislike about going to bowling alleys is wearing shoes that other people have worn that is kinda gross!

True that!
Hubby bought us our own a couple years ago (mine are cute and purple :p ) but I didn't have them on me yesterday :sick:

It is a bit of a pain carrying the shoes around! Then again its even worse trying to carry the balls I'm lucky my bf carries both mine and both of his (they weigh a ton) when we go!

Your shoes sound ace I love purple! One of my balls is purple and green it looks great under the UV lights! Wish I still had my Nemo ball though that was cool and I got it free

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back