mwood2
Fish Addict
So I got my girlfriend her own 10 gallon tank that she will be taking care of herself. I originally took care of her fish in my 10 and 30 but now she has one for herself. She will take one of the 4 Mollies in my 30 gallon. With the Molly she wants to have Honey Gourami. Once her tank cycles her ideal stocking would be:
1 Molly
2 Honey Gourami
She doesnt know if she has room for anything else. She has a gravel bottom since I had some extra gravel lying around so Cory are out (although it is pea sized polished pebbled so edges are not sharp). She wants to know if Guppies, Platy, tetras and wonders if any of those will fit as well.
And a question for me, I was wondering if a single angel fish would work with my current stocking? My tank is 14.5in high. Also how long does it take an Angelfish to reach full size. I may upgrade in next 6 months to a year. I plan to buy the angelfish as juvenile.
Also are there any other Cichlids that can be suggested for my 30? I am also thinking Rams if Angels will not work.
1 Molly
2 Honey Gourami
She doesnt know if she has room for anything else. She has a gravel bottom since I had some extra gravel lying around so Cory are out (although it is pea sized polished pebbled so edges are not sharp). She wants to know if Guppies, Platy, tetras and wonders if any of those will fit as well.
And a question for me, I was wondering if a single angel fish would work with my current stocking? My tank is 14.5in high. Also how long does it take an Angelfish to reach full size. I may upgrade in next 6 months to a year. I plan to buy the angelfish as juvenile.
Also are there any other Cichlids that can be suggested for my 30? I am also thinking Rams if Angels will not work.







