1 Rabbit snail & hybrid endler males (hobby question, 0 interest in breeding)

adrianamelaraa

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope anyone reading this is doing well and having a good day ~

I have been searching online but unfortunately there is very scarce information on keeping a single rabbit snail with endler hybrid males, so I was hoping all you very knowledgable fish folk could help me!
I have one orange rabbit snail juvenile (named Clementine) and I currently have her in a 10 gallon with 4 male hybrid endlers (Megatron Fox, Peach Cobbler, Peace, & Love [I let my mother name the last two]).

I do not plan on getting anymore snails, nor any other breed of fish, and I also do not have any interest in breeding the endlers.

I am aware it is normal for endler males to have a lot of energy and display their mating dance occasionally, but I want to make sure they are not stressing each other out. Do you think 4 males is a good amount or should I get more? And if so, how many considering the 10 gallon and my rabbit snail?

And to anyone wondering: my rabbit snail is thriving and completely ignores them, even when they chase each other or swim really quickly in front of her - no reaction or flinching whatsoever. (in case anyone wants to keep them together)

I have attached photos of my h2o babies - I think the Japanese blue hybrids are my favorite :3

Attachments

• E960CFAF-10CC-466D-90A8-2F74FEDC76C6.JPG
    E960CFAF-10CC-466D-90A8-2F74FEDC76C6.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 6.47.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 6.47.50 PM.png
    275.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7045.jpg
    IMG_7045.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 30
If you only have 4 endlers (I'm not sure from the photos) and the snail, you could add 2 or 3 more male endlers.

Most reactions

Back