San O Fisher
Fish Crazy
So i had a bala shark jump out of my tank the other night and he opened up some room for something else.
Currently -
2 bala sharks
4 oto's
10 neons
1 syno eupt
2 discuss
3 corys
The tank started out as a discuss tank but I inherited/rescued a couple bala sharks. I am still looking to rehome the other two in a large tank but I am not having luck with that. my discuss pair get along great so I dont want to add another one, and my syno does not like bottom dwellers much bigger than my corys. I was thinking RTBS, but i think after a while it would harass the tetras.
Any other thoughts?
Currently -
2 bala sharks
4 oto's
10 neons
1 syno eupt
2 discuss
3 corys
The tank started out as a discuss tank but I inherited/rescued a couple bala sharks. I am still looking to rehome the other two in a large tank but I am not having luck with that. my discuss pair get along great so I dont want to add another one, and my syno does not like bottom dwellers much bigger than my corys. I was thinking RTBS, but i think after a while it would harass the tetras.
Any other thoughts?







