1 Life Is Ending And A New Begining

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
So my Dom male looks like he is gonna die/euthanise him.

But on a happier note i come home from work, go to turn the tanks lights off and look what i found.

I put the Sub Male and Female in with the Endlers in the PFK Cube as a precaution after seeing the lesions on my Dom Male in the 90G.

They have spawned took a few pix, did not want to disturb them. They all look nice and healthy and are yellow.

The Male is a True Dwarf Honey Gourami and the Female is a Dwarf Gold Sunset (the females have been very fat for a few weeks)

Picture042.jpg

Congratulations! They must like being in that tank. Sorry to hear your other fish isn't doing so well.

I'd love it if my pearls spawned - I don't think my girls are quite mature enough yet, but I'm starting to think the male wants to. He's always beautifully coloured up (see my av). They're all always doing the feeler thing. The other day, I was standing next to the tank, and I heard this strange croaking noise - my male was about 3 inches below the surface - blowing bubbles, and it was making the noise! Really loud too. Not sure if this was just him being weird or if he was trying to build a nest. But I have lots of surface agitation so I don't think it's ever going to happen unfortunately.

Make sure you post pics of your babies if you get some :)

they have spent the morning re-arranging the floating frogbit.
they have moved the eggs to under the frogbit, so can't see them anymore.

I hope they hatch as they can stay with the endlers and mature.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the amount of tanins from the new peice of malaysian bogwood.
The water is the color of black coffee.

I often see my male Pearl displaying to the female, he is always on full breeding colors no matter what.

But on a happier note i come home from work, go to turn the tanks lights off and look what i found.

I put the Sub Male and Female in with the Endlers in the PFK Cube as a precaution after seeing the lesions on my Dom Male in the 90G.

They have spawned took a few pix, did not want to disturb them. They all look nice and healthy and are yellow.

The Male is a True Dwarf Honey Gourami and the Female is a Dwarf Gold Sunset (the females have been very fat for a few weeks)

Picture042.jpg

If you live near Atlanta Ga I would like to buy some of your gouramis

Picture042.jpg

If you live near Atlanta Ga I would like to buy some of your gouramis

would be nice but i am in the UK

Most reactions

Back