1 Angel&2 Pearl Gouramis Need A New Home

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

chester1066

Reaction score
Hello all, this is a great website :)

About 5 years ago i rehomed 2 fish tanks containing varied fish from my workplace which closed down. I had NO experience of keeping fish at all, but have learned so much over the years.

Im now at the point where I move house quite regularly as im in rented accomodation - the time has come, after quite a hard decision, to put the fish up for re-homing.

I have a 4ft clearseal type tank which is home to 2 x Pearl Gouramis (approx 6yrs old), 1 x angel fish (approx 6yrs old too), and 20 albino corydoras (!! - they kept giving birth!! i originally started off with 6!)....

The fish up for rehoming (with the tank if needed) are the Pearl Gouramis and the beautiful Angel Fish - ive no idea what sex they are, but they appear to get on well and seem healthy, no problems to report - no aggression.

The corydoras can be rehomed at my sisters who has also rehomed the Pleco (which is now a whopping 20 inches long!!)

I am in the Hastings East Sussex area and really want my fish to go to someone who is highly experienced in keeping tropical fish - I care about them an enormous amount, but because we keep moving from year to year I feel this is too stressful for them to go through everytime. And it stresses me out moving them too.

I am not asking for money in return, but perhaps a donation to Animal Aid would be the way forward as they are a fab organisation.

All I ask is that they go to someone that has a tank as big as the one they are in (4ft) (tank comes with them if needed), or even better something bigger! And that they go to someone who really loves and cares for them.

Thanks for looking - my email is [email protected] and my name is Emma.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back