Zebras - Fishy World Eye Candy !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Stang... you kept that quiet :) :good:

As for the "anonymous" breeder - Fantastic
I'm green with envy - one day... one day :)
Hi Russell,
We only got them yesterday! Was going to PM you but didn't want to be a pain!

Stang... you kept that quiet :) :good:

As for the "anonymous" breeder - Fantastic
I'm green with envy - one day... one day :)
Hi Russell,
We only got them yesterday! Was going to PM you but didn't want to be a pain!

lol - no problem.

We were in northampton today... went to wyevale for a coffee and look at the fish :)

(would you happen to have gone to burnley to collect??)

How did you guess!
It was a 3 hour drive but we stopped for a bite to eat on the way. Some of the views there were beautiful!
Well worth the journey, we are really happy with them. I know people think we paid too much but to be honest, they are worth it!
How did you find the selection of fish over this way? Maidenhead are good but other than that there's not much else when it comes to Aquatic centres.

why are these plecos so cheap?
a single one round here would cost atleast £150! its kerayzay! :crazy:

lol never heard of a fish that came in at just under £200 refered to as cheap!

the 'cheap' ones have not been confirmed as L46
:lol: Couldn't agree more! Our bank balance cetainly didn't think they were cheap!!!

you know what i meant :lol: the differences between £150 and £50 would kinda stir up some curiosity

:lol:
If only they were £50! Like I said before though, we were happy to pay what we did for them, despite what others may say. :nod:

I doubt it very much, unless the owner is feeling incredibly generous!
I've seen them advertised from anywhere between £80-£200!

yer its kerayzay! and i bet once you've bought one or two, the next few weeks would be hell lol
the guy at the lfs was talkin to me, the other day, about this guy who bought one off him about 20 years ago for about £8 or something and all it does is hide under a rock. the guy see's it like once every two months when he's givin the tank a thorough cleaning.
is this because it's on its own?
if i was going to buy a fish like this, i'd try buy more than one! get my money's worth n try breed em lol

Ours hid under some wood when we got them home yesterday but tonight they are out and about.
We love Plecos anyway and owning these were one of our goals. We will end up trying to breed them so fingers crossed!

Good luck with your babies Stang1 :good: definitely post some pics when you can!

seriously?? :hyper:
If they breed, then we will be looking to sell the babies but there's no guarantee that we will have success. :/
People may think we are daft spending so much money but we had to take the chance. If they breed, fantastic and if they don't, we have 4 beautiful Plecos to add to our collection!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back