You've Got To Be Kidding Me

GAB99

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
well as some of you might know im moving cross-country from californa to georgia. i was told we would take an RV to carry the bird (which is illegal so we cant mail it or anything), and the fish, this would also mean travelling through all the other states in the lower part of the US, making up for my summer which will be umpacking and HW.

NOW im being toldthere is no RV because my 'wonderful' father didnt even bother to research for one -_-
so now i have to give my parrot away (coincidently my parents dont like the bird) and find another way of moving my fish, totally not fair at all, im very ****** off right now, and on top of that all the other ******* issues in my "im sad" thread. uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh
you have to be kidding me

For what it's worth, I have moved from IL to FL with live pets in tow. The cat was in a carrier. Fish and live plants were carefully packaged and placed in a cooler. No losses. Canaries, yep, canaries traveled in a small travel cage with food and water changed daily. The move was about 2 days, though I'm sure they could be in that situation longer. I made sure, however, that any motel I stayed at along the way accepted pets. Pets did not ride in the RV or moving van. Pets were in a vehicle as small as an SUV. Could certainly travel in a regular car. Sorry for my brevity, I am posting from my iPhone.

It can be done. It just takes some clever planning.

well we fedex the fish now so im not too worried about that lol

and we found an RV!! so the topics a bit pointless now lol but thanks for the encouragement :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back